- VEGGIE PIZZA
For pizza crust for pizza sauce
solar’s dry active yeast - 1.5 tsp Solar’s oregano – 1.5 tsp
flour – 3-3.25 cups flour tomatoes – 5-6 medium size
Warm water – 1 cup basil – ¼ cup chopped
olive oil – 3 tsp salt , black pepper
sugar – 375 grams olive oil – ¼ cup
salt – 1 tsp garlic – 2 tsp minced
solar’s pizza seasoning
solar’s chilli flakes
capsicum – 1
tomato – 5-6 medium size
baby corn – 1/3 cup
onion – 1
black olives – 10-12 pitted
making pizza dough
- in a large mixing bowl take the dry yeast, sugar and lukewarm water & stir for 10 - 15 minutes.
- add 1 cup flour, salt, olive oil to the mixture and mix well.
- add another cup of flour and mix again then add last cup of flour and stir again.
- knead the dough and suplly some olive oil. cover loosely and keep in a large bowl for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
making pizza sauce
- crush or make a smooth puree of the tomatoes in a blender.
- heat olive oil. fry the minced garlic for some seconds. add the tomato puree. mix and let cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
- season with salt and mix. cover and simmer the tomato sauce on low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- if the sauce looks too thick you can add ¼ cup water. then cover and continue to cook.
- add the herbs and crushed black pepper. mix well.
assembling and baking veg pizza
- preheat your oven at 230 degrees CELSIUS (450 degree Fahrenheit) for 20 minutes.
- cut the dough in 3 or 4 equal parts. flatten the dough to a disk. roll the dough.
- spread the olive oil, tomato sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese and veggies.
- bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
wait for a minute or two and serve veggie pizza hot.